INSTRUCTIONS FOR ZYLA’ 16
Participants limit: 80
Registration Fees: 850 ₹ (INR)
Steps to be followed:
• Register in the Website
• Download the Registration Form
• Send along with DD to the below Address
Dr. P. Mani
Department of Physics
Rotaract Club of Anna University
Tiruchirappalli – 620024
Tamil Nadu, India
Objectives of ZYLA:
• To encourage and assist youth leaders and potential leaders in methods of responsible and effective leadership by providing them with a training experience.
• To encourage continued and stronger leadership of youth by youth
• To publicly recognize the outstanding qualities of many young people who are rendering service to their schools and communities as leaders
Facilities of ZYLA:
• Accommodation available separately for Boys & Girls
• Food & Refreshment will be provided
• Certificates, Awards will be issued
• Kit will be given
Instructions for the Participants:
• Applicants MUST be able to stay for all 3 days of the ZYLA
• Discipline should be maintained.
• Smoking substances, Alcohol, Unauthorized Drugs are not allowed inside the campus
• It is mandatory that students attend the full camp
• Participants won’t be allowed to leave in between
• In case of any misbehavior, the participants will not be allowed to stay further.
• Participants are requested not to take valuable things with them. Organizing team is not responsible for any private loss or damage.
• Participants may not arrive late, leave the RYLA site or be dismissed earlier than the published session schedule.
• Respect the facilities of the camp. Any damages will be paid by the responsible
• Sickness and accidents must be reported immediately.
• Modest and decent dress is expected at all times.
• Participants are instructed to bring Soaps, Towels, Bed sheets and all necessary things with them.
Hurry Up..! Grab the Opportunity